5 cools things expected of Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4
It is pretty clear that
1. The Redmi Note 3 had brilliant battery life, so it is only logical that tone can expect better battery life. That being said, the battery size has only increased by a little to 4,100mAh. Xiaomi could’ve optimised the battery of the device to death, which would mean an improvement in the battery life of the phone.
2. The Chinese version of the phone uses the MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor. Now, we haven’t seen the phone yet, but this should indicate a performance boost over the Snapdragon 650 powered Redmi Note 3.
3. One of the biggest issues with the Redmi Note 3 was its rear camera. The Redmi Note 3 also has a 13-megapixel camera, but the sensor is unknown. One can expect better camera performance and image quality across the board. At least one can hope for that.
4. The one thing that’s guaranteed is that the Redmi Note 4 is a sleeker smartphone than the Redmi Note 3. Yes, so you get all that’s good about the Redmi Note 3 in a more attractive package which is also sleeker.
5. Better SKUs can be expected. For once, one would hope that better sense will prevail and the phone will be made available only in 32GB and 3GB RAM models.