Your Final Shooting Challenge
Take a photo of anything you'd like.
The possibilities are endless, but let me call out a few fun options. You can take a photo of
what you miss when you blink
Our lead shot is by
The Rules - READ THESE
0. No watermarks. They're so ugly.
1. Submissions need to be your own.
2. Photos must be taken this week.
3. Explain, briefly, the equipment, settings, technique and story behind shot.
4. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, not me.
5. Include 970px wide image ( 200KB or less) AND a native resolution sized shot in email.
6. One submission per person.
7. Use the proper SUBJECT line in your email (more info on that below)
8. You agree to the Standard Contest Rules
9. If the image contains any material or elements that are not owned by you and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the image, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the image in the manner set forth in these rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any image is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
Send your best photo by Monday, November 23rd at 10AM Eastern to email@example.com with "Best" in the subject line. Save your files as JPGs, and use a FirstnameLastnameBest.jpg (970px wide) naming convention. Include a story of the shot in a few sentences.
And have fun!