Preschoolers Hospitalized After School Science Experiment Goes Wrong
Twelve students at a Houston
, the incident occurred at the Yellow School which is run by
Apparently, the teacher had successfully changed the color of the flame a few times but the last one wouldn't ignite. He added more alcohol to the mixture and the resulting flash injured the observing students. "It was an experiment that went wrong," church business administrator Bob Giles told a local news outlet . "There was a brief moment of flame and it was put out fairly quickly."
Hopefully, everyone comes out of this okay and doesn't let it affect their outlook on science. The last thing we need is a bunch of kiddos at a religious school in
[ CNN ]